Flowmåling for EX-områder med:
- Clamp-on mengde meter
- Coriolis massemåler
- Turbin flowmeter
Katronic ultrasonic clamp-on flowmeters for offshore operations.
The benefits of a ultrasonic clamp-on flowmeter can often make this technology the ideal choice in the offshore sector with:
- Non-intrusive flow measurement – no process shut-downs or loss of production
- For almost all types of pipe materials. Pipe diameter range from 10 - 3000mm
- Wide turndown ratio
- Bi-directional flow measurement
- For a lot of different liquids
- No pressure drop
Refined products, Produced water applications, Methanol and water injection systems, Tanker unloading systems, Water / seawater, All types of chemicals.
- More info: www.katronic.com/industries/oil-and-gas/
Rheonik coriolis gas / liquid mass flowmeters with a large measurement range:
- Highly accurate measurement performance and extreme capabilities
- For the:
- highest pressure
- highest temperatures
- most exotic materials
- Provide quickly payback through improved product quality and greatly reduced maintenance
- Whether used for transfer, batching, process feed or control, Rheonik meters can provide online flow and density measurement.
- No compromise in performance, quality or support.
- More info:
Turbine flowmeters - from Hoffer Flow Controls, with precision flow measurement:
- Outstanding accuracy.
- Linearity from +/- 0.5%
- Repeatability from +/- 0.1%
- Provides wide flow ranges (10:1 to 100:1 turndown ranges available)
- Repeatable Flow Range: 0.24 to 56 000 L/M
- Wide selection of construction materials
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures and pressures
- ATEX/IECEx approved
- Ex class: Exi or Exd systems
- Transmitters in 316SS material available
KONTAKT OSS på tlf 51 71 97 00 eller evt. email@example.com for mer informasjon.
Og en uforpliktende gjennomgang og kartlegging av dine behov for og evt. utfordringer flowmåling.